Welcome to our Fall Run & Gun series, focused on fundamental and skill development with scrimmages and game scenarios built into each training session. This clinic series is designed for players with some experience, and has proven to be one of the best ways for players to rapidly enhance their skills.
- Players are responsible for all of their own gear & water. Players must have a helmet, mouthpiece, stick, gloves & arm pads to be eligible to play each day.
- All players will receive a 2022 OC Rebels reversible jersey.
General Outline for Session Plans:
- Tuesdays will typically focus on individual skill development, agility and conditioning. These sessions will focus on one particular skill or focus area, depending on the needs of each group.
- Thursdays are dedicated to playing games. We will vary the games each week from small field games, various situational games and possibly full-field games, depending on the level of our players.
- During game days, we will split the players into different teams - this prevents "cliques", but also teaches players to adapt to a variety of different types of players and skill levels. This structure allows players to apply what they’ve learned while allowing them the time to be creative and have fun with the game.
- Teams will be changed regularly, though we may try to craft specific teams toward the end of season to create some additional competition.