This is the primary season for youth field lacrosse in Orange County - this is the main season for youth field lacrosse - don't miss out!
Programs / Age Groups
- Grades 7-8: 10 v 10 - Full Field
- Our middle school players will play using full field NFHS rules, means players will learn specific positions (attack, midfield, defense & goalie). Teams will focus on full field scenarios included offensive & defensive schemes.
- This traditional field set up will help our middle school players make the transition to high school lacrosse.
- Grades 2-4 & 5-6: Super Sixes field lacrosse
- This fast paced, short field version of field lacrosse lets players get more experience, more positions, and more touches on the field than full field. This is a fantastic option for all levels of players as it increases fundamental skills and field awareness.
- All players will use a short stick for this league (no long sticks allowed). It's 5 short sticks + a goalie with substitutions on the fly. Parents & players loved this game last year - we're looking forward to doing it again!
Dates / Times / Locations
- All practices are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ Lake Forest Sports Park.
- Youth (3/4 and 5/6 teams) practice time: 5:00-6:30pm
- Middle School Boys (7-8) practice time: 6:30-8:00pm
- First practice is Tuesday 12/6
- No practices over winter break (12/19-12/30)
- Games begin January 21st-22nd
- Last weekend of games - March 4-5
Required Gear / Experience
- Experience Required
- We welcome players with all levels of experience! Most players in our winter league have some experience, but we will get anyone willing to put in the effort onto the field and having fun.
- For levels with multiple teams, we will typically divide players up to ensure the best learning and playing experience.
- Gear Required
- Boys teams require full gear: Helmet, stick, shoulder pads (NOCSAE approved), arm pads, gloves, cleats & mouthpiece.
All Winter Players Receive:
- Sublimated OC Rebels reversible jersey
- Sublimated OC Rebels shorts
- Pre-game/Practice "shooter shirt"
- OC Rebels T-Shirt
- >30 hours of training with OC Rebels coaching staff
- 7 games + playoffs in OCLA Winter League
- Winter League : $699 (Until 11/14)
- Price increases to $799 on 11/15.